Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dreams

I day dream a lot. I also ask a lot of what if questions, not only about the past but of the future too.

I think I do have  ambitious dreams- they all circulate with standing out and finding my true calling in life. A lot of people want to be artists, actors, musicians. But my dream is to share my passions and joy into a store. I really have a mapped out plan of a good store, and feel it will do well if I put my all into it. That's the problem, however, I have no risky bone in my body to change my course now. 

I wouldn't want my tea shop to be just an ordinary tea shop. I would work with third world countries to import all my teas so that I could help promote small businesses around the world. The whole point of the shop would be to bring people around the world closer together and share the benefits of tea, and how America could really make up for all the greasy, fried food they have been eating. Tea is beneficial for metabolism, and overall health. 

My tea shop would be set up like a buffet style, with different tastes and styles from around the world. It would be set up to meet the artsy, classy, vintage, and cozy atmosphere. I also want this tea shop to collaborate with up and coming artists like from etsy which would make it stronger on a different level. *sigh* But statistics have shown of many small business failing. I don't know if I can risk anything at my age and my lack of finances. But tis a DREAM. 

anyways, on a good note I found my dream place setup : 
                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment