Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How I celebrated New Years

You know this was the first year I ever celebrated New Years with another special person :) tehehe...

and I'm glad it wasn't in LA... but in WALNUT CREEK. A peaceful, calming suburban area where the backyard is seriously a huge mountain. Well actually I spent it in the city that night but the rest of the week, I really enjoyed my time in Walnut Creek. Eating out, hiking, watching a movie (sherlock holmes). It was perfect.  :) 

(photo credit: Sharon  Yi)


It was also the first time I met Philip's parents, which was seriously nerve wracking but ended up being very good. They were very nice and enjoyable people. I had dinners and breakfast with them and it wasn't awkward haha.

The new years started very well for me and financially sad for me. Pros: I start my shadowing of an occupational therapy today and work more hours at both Gyu Kaku and the Nursing home. I am searching for a third job, but it is getting very difficult. Another thing that made me giddy was that my mom stocked the fridge with never ending amount of soy milk. I love soy milk lol. 
Con: car car car. A stupid red light ticket, seatbelt ticket, registration, brake changes, oil change, smog check, and more. Oh yipee. I hate having a car and will be happy to get rid of it. :*(

No comments:

Post a Comment