Thursday, December 8, 2011

Who am I? Who are you?

It's amazing how we are given one life,
and we can choose to be anybody at any given time.

we may not be able to change our circumstances,
but we can push towards "change"
much greatness comes with a change in yourself.

all my values, views, morals, etc..
comes down to what I CHOSE.

I live with it, I stick with it..
and that is what sets me apart from you .. from them...

but at any given moment, I can change..
I can hate the things I once loved
and love the things I once hated..

but that's life right?

New york was such an amazing "change" for me...
its actually something that I needed..
I don't know if its my escape place yet, but it taught me that
california is not where I ever want to be.

In order to be completely myself, and find myself
I need to keep following my dreams
my hopes
my heart...

once I do that, I know I will lose myself
because I will get caught up in my new life..
but the amazing part is, I need to lose my old self
to find the "better" me.

its there, but now its my time to just come out and be a NEW YORKER. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment