Sunday, June 26, 2011

Weak

I am emotionally vulnerable, weak, and unstable..
FOR NOW.

of course I let my heart go thru SO much and never allowed it to heal.
Each time a person goes in and out of my life..
even friends..
my heart slowly tears apart piece by piece.

I am still in the process of healing..
and still in the process of understanding

I am striving to become tougher and stronger
because they say after something breaks apart-
its becomes tougher, stronger, and more durable.

I know what pain feels like
and I think the heartache that my dad caused
has been the greatest-
it was my FIRST heart break

That is the heart I did not allow to heal,
boys will try to mend it
but they fail
and they go because they feel like failures...
sigh never satisfied. and never will be till i'm satisfied with myself.

But yes, I am still weak
and.. I fail all the time..
so knowing there is nothing here for me in LA
helps me LOOK forward to NEW YORK

I really do hope I develop an entirely NEW perspective on life.
and just love, care, and be myself
I hope to really find myself out there
and meet really great ppl.
let the countdown begin!

3 comments:

  1. <3 God will surround you with everyone you need in His time! your faith is enough to get you through :) love you sharon. i'm so excited for your new adventure and to hear the miracles that God performs in your life in NY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3333 awww carmennnnnn :) really encouraging !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how are you? are you in new york now? i hope that you are well. i'm sorry if this sounds weird...but i have read your entire blog, and i have grown to care about you even though i don't know you at all. i sincerely wish you the best of luck in new york. i hope you find strength, success, and a sense of happiness there.

    ReplyDelete