Friday, June 3, 2011

Acceptance

So I do realize now,
after so many attempts of maintaining a failed relationship
what my problem is..

I HAVE MAJOR issues with
HIGH expectations

:(

I constantly desire a type of relationship
where the love is constantly GROWING
not.. just getting "comfortable"
I hate that..
I JUST HATE IT..

but yes, ppl say "omg thats life!"
well if i'm constantly striving to make the relationship better
why can't they?
why do they like to stop trying
and just cruise by..? WHAT IS THAT...
sucks..

I never make promises I can't keep,
I am who I am..
and thats who they claim to "fall for"
but to please me,
they make all these promises and act a certain way that they think will make me happy.
Well it doesn't
it just comes off as fake, and really hard to read..
then they become resentful.. of YOU
what is that?!

so yes I have come to the conclusion that I need to give a guy more slack
Although, I wanted to with my most recent relationship,
something in me just didn't want to give him that slack
because I knew he was getting way too comfortable..
To the point where it just got "boring"
the relationship got "boring"
it was a good relationship
but its not mine..
its not what I want
and that SADNESS was exposed so clearly
that he walked away because it made him feel like a failure.
He was smart to walk away.. although I think it was weak
it was smart in the long run
and I'm thankful for him
and glad he treated me well..

I just wanted more..
and if that desire is there, then obviously no matter how good the relationship is,
its just not right..
the right person will always make you feel complete..
not like a little piece is missing..
this was a good run. I'm glad it happened. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment