Saturday, June 4, 2011

A piece of wisdom

So I talk to a guy friend of mine-
he is very YOUNG
but his words were very mature..

He said simply this:

" You need to find a man that is able to communicate and above all else be able to take criticism"

I was in a relationship with a guy I thought was perfect-
but as you can see he wasn't.
He bottled up so much just to keep peace-
and when something went wrong- he took it the wrong way and walked away.

I do have a lot of things to work on myself,
but now I know the importance of looking for a man with those particular qualities because its really important
to be able to grow and strive together-
Not "pretend" to be happy as you bottle things up along the way.
People explode that way and its scary...
and above all else- extremely heart breaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment