Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Do not worry

I am a huge worry wart..
anyone that knows me, knows that's one of my more stand- out - ish
characteristics.

Its really hard for me to take in "bad" things..
and sometimes I think they are dreams, and that I just need to wake up..
I think i'm prone to falling into depression .. deep depression one of these days
cuz its so hard for me to pick myself up. :(

Everyday, it seems like I receive a life stressor-
like there is never a break for me..
I constantly need to be worrying about something

life is really tiring to live..
esp my life, when 90% of the things go wrong.
YES i want to see the sunny side of things,
but its hard especially when I'm constantly being slapped in the face :(
Well,

I should take advice from both the bible
and from friends..

DO NOT WORRY :
"So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

and for people that tell me:
It happens! meh.
ahha true, a lot of things happen to people,
so just keep on swimming.. keep going

I suppose.. this will be one of my greater lessons in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment