Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My 2012 Changes

2012- People in your life affect you NO MATTER WHAT.. even when they pass you by. we ALL need to understand we ARE the company WE KEEP. Sister- Thru her life, I learned to be THANKFUL for ALL I HAVE, for who I am, and how far I have come. I have learned that people come from ALL walks of life.. and we as PEOPLE from another so called "life" need to ACCEPT that.. Friend - Taught me it is SO IMPORTANT TO COMMUNICATE CLEARLY.. not just communicate.. BUT BE DETAILED/ specific.. because things definitely get lost in translation.. sheesh.. and you think this is a relationship bf/gf issue.. its DEF NOT.. best friends can FIGHT on... for hours... too HAHAH Friend- Taught me to see things POSITIVELY, and really shows me what REAL LOVE looks like.. Her thoughtfulness keeps me.. INCREDIBLY SANE BF- Taught me patience, to STOP OVERTHINKING every little thing, to see things differently, and most of all if things can be changed then work on it, and if it can't then to let go and accept it :) He above all can keep me grounded with a much needed REALITY check... very difficult for me and yet he can manage :) Roomie: taught me to have fun and let go sometimes. My seriousness and her excitement sure make a great duo My entire OT class: omg true bliss.. the BIGGEST encouragement in LIFE.. my motivation.. this is what they are.

1 comment: