Saturday, December 8, 2012

pattern

My life has always been a consistent pattern no matter how much I try to change it or digress from it, I seem to come right back to where I was.. and I always thing "geez, nothing is ever going to change" But I guess this is where I was stuck, with this whole idea of change.. what is the purpose to change? usually people change for other people and maybe I was one of them, in fact I AM one of them. So now that I know that, maybe I don't even need to change.. I have an amazing boyfriend that is teaching me to stop "over-thinking"life. If you are happy, it is simply that .. "be happy" why look for a flaw? why try to break a beautiful thing, it'll end if it needs to .. on a greater note or for a greater purpose.. so make the most of each moment, each breath... but at the same time KNOW how to pick yourself up and move on.. life is WAY to short.. to LINGER.. make the changes that disrupt your life.. keep at the things that make you happy and APPRECIATE everything- negative and positive. I am beginning to understand that it is NOT the approval of others that I seek, it is simply my own.. and from there.. I can seek the changes I need. LIFE IS GREAT, I know when to cut ties, when to embrace love, know how to confront, know how to work hard, know how to STOP overthinking and STOP listening to everyone ELSE's opinions Simply.. LIVE. LOVE. and HAVE FAITH (totally cliche but totally true)

No comments:

Post a Comment