Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Food.

I think I have been lacking H2O in my diet :/
Sometimes I just forget, do you?

I mean I remember to drink green tea everyday.. but that has caffeine
and you know what caffeine does to ur renal system right? It makes you body reabsorb LESS water, which actually can end up dehydrating all your cells. YUP.. but I do take all the antioxidants with me lol.. but still.
I need to stop FORGETTING to drink water.

and my lack of exercise is probably the main reason my energy is so low and my sleep habits are off!
I keep waking up at 3 am now because I'm either restless or hungry.
It really is taking a toll on my body I hate it.. and taking sleeping meds will only make me MORE drowsy.
I can't wait to go back to ballet class and do some jogging in the mornings. New york has a lot of joggers at central park, I love it :)

I want to start taking multivitamins now for complete nourishment of my body. I've taken vit B and calcium in the past..
but I do want to start having other supplements in my diet. A, E, B5, B12 <- very important!

I wish I was an expert on proper nutrition and diet, so much chemistry is involved... -_-
but I do hope to continue eating my fruits/ veggies on a daily basis. Can't go wrong there lol.

*decrease sugar intake

No comments:

Post a Comment