Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Product Review

BOOTS-So... I need to "recall" on all the "boots" products.
I don't think its as effective as it says. -_- Sigh but their "vintage" line still looks REALLY CUTE lol

BEST DRUG STORE BRAND: I would have to say loreal. It endures a lot.. My fave is their mascara and eyeliner..
infallible REALLY does what it says. It lasts 18 + hrs.. no streaks .. and looks fresh.

WORST BRAND: Maybelline - EVERYTHING about it sucks.. its like watered down product.. its just not .. reliable.

Product I want to try: Olay 7 signs of aging. I hear A LOT of women rave about this product and I think since all the reviews are there to back it up I should try.

Product I'm obsessed with : BURTS BEES! everything about this line.. the radiance night cream is my fave! and their spot treatment works! like REALLY WORKS! This companies price is just too expensive, but all in all I think its worth it. Oh and another con sometimes I don't like the smell of many of their products lol. But I am a uber fan :)

My toner: Milk of Magnesia, strange huh but it works to keep ur makeup on longer and looking matte longer. Its cheap too!

No comments:

Post a Comment