Saturday, October 16, 2010

Is it possible

Is it possible to like a friend more than a friend?

Its a huge risk,
when do you know its worth a try?

What if I was to say that someone is willing to offer me everything that I could ever dream of..
Could offer what the others were lacking?
What if they have SHOWN you evidence that they want to be there for you thru thick and thin

Is that when I take a risk?
My heart is very tired, and very guarded..

words are words..
What I learned from my past..
is that words mean nothing..
people talk so easily..
win people over so easily..

but it means nothing.. to me now

I used to not be this cold person..
but now I am..
So how do I act.. when someone is asking for my heart?
when someone is offering a safe haven for it?

risk.
I don't know if I have it in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment