Friday, October 29, 2010

Fairy tale

I have always had a dream.
A wonderful, swt dream.
lol.

I'm a typical girl


Anyways,
I always imagined my life to be something like this :
marry at 24.
have kids by 27.
have my own clinic by 30.
and be super happy with the man of my dreams.

ok.. well.. i'm very OFF lol
but I know that happiness comes in other forms and shapes..
and I am still embracing all the changes..
my life will probably play out like this..

be engaged by 26
marry by 27
have 1st kid by 30
and have a clinic by 40

or even that.. might not work..
life is sooooo unpredictable it intrigues and scares me at the same time.

I guess I should just be living in my present..
because so far.. its been playing out quite nicely.
because of HIM.

But as of now.. I'm super happy
I never thought I would meet my prince charming.
I never thought that it was possible to have it all..
boy I was wrong..
People tell you romance like the movies never come true..
but if you meet the right person..
it does.. IT REALLY DOES..

no compromise..
no sadness..
no games..

both people on the same page, on the same path, going at the same pace.. with one goal .. making the other person happy.
i'm giddy :)

1 comment: