Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Girls are Evil.

If you're reading this..
it probably doesn't apply to you
but these days
I just have to VENT
GIFNiawdnawidnawidnawd

Mk.

Well people that know me
should know that about 95% of my friends are girls
and people in that 95%
are LOYAL, LOVING, CARING, and ESP. DRAMA FREE.
I am DRAWN to those kind of girlfriends..
and I care for my girls SO MUCH.. I would do anything for them.
My true loyalty stands with them..
No BOYS.

but of course there are those few exceptional GIRLS..
and I am NOT their friends for legitimate reasons..
REASONS being.. they are
DRAMA STARTERS, GOSSIPERS, and HATERS.
YES, there are so many girls that HATE me for no reason, find it difficult to find me happy, and their whole purpose in life is to ruin mine.
SAD, INSECURE, STUPID, EVIL girls..
yes they exist
and yes, no matter how far I get from those girls..
they still like to cause a spark which eventually can cause a FIRE, that I can't even blow out.

I thought this whole kind of drama ended in high school, maybe COLLEGE..
but seriously..
THOSE GIRLS NEED TO FRKN GROW UP ... FOCUS ON THEIR SAD LIFE.

sigh, this is my one vent, my one HATE, and my one PEEVE in girls..
please don't be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment