Thursday, November 18, 2010

random thoughts in the moment.

1) I hate cops- they totally suck
2) I hate my car- its cursed
3) I like being at starbucks
4) I love my job, hate the commute
5) My boyfriend makes me happy
6) I keep thinking of my future
7) I'm nervous about new york
8) I hate the restaurant business
9) I'm planning on taking more classes just incase i need to change career paths
10) I feel really behind.
11) I miss my best friends
12) I have amazing girl friends in LA
13) Writing relieves me but hurts my head at the same time.
14) I'm tired.. I want to go to the spa and relax..
15) super stressed for some reason. -_-
16) The end.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, i honestly feel totally jealous right now, because you found the perfect guy for you. I hope to feel that someday too:)

    btw, your blog entries make me feel happy somehow, yes, even the ones that arent so nice. please continue blogging:)

    ReplyDelete