Thursday, December 2, 2010

a song

The "What If" song by Jason Derulo has been playing over and over
purposefully lol.. because I love hearing the words..
its the sweetest SONG I ever heard, and its my thoughts in a song
how so?

Well the song is about taking a chance with someone, and possibly that risk could lead to something deep and wonderful-
"a future" together..

I love the words "imagine me on one knee, with the perfect diamond ring"

That's exactly what I do with my boyfriend haha
I always fast forward in my head
and I love that he lets me talk about it with him, and he is just as excited about it as I am..

I picture us together, where ever..
having our own place first, cooking for each other, just being in a room together in silence.. just loving him..
and then I imagine us being engaged.. him proposing out of no where..
then I picture my wedding day with him..(I already have my ideal wedding dress and ring prepared LOL- I know i'm weird but he's ok with that lol)
Then I imagine our honeymoon-
and.. just our future when he can come home to ME
and I imagine him kissing my cheek as I sleep, and he heads off to work
and where I prepare his dinner and just relax on the couch watching a movie

I just love being with him.. and he tells me the same.. :D
sigh, I want to tell him I love him..
but I know its too soon, and my heart just might be... a little too giddy lol..

He likes to tell me how he hopes he can spend the rest of his life with me :D
I like when he tells me things like that HAHAHAH..

No comments:

Post a Comment