Tuesday, December 21, 2010

ideal

You know what I always wanted in a relationship?
Two people madly, deeply in love..
Two people that can't stand to be apart.. and make each other their world..

but who am I kidding..
there is just so much crap to deal with..
LOVE becomes a mere "to do" list..
Its the sad reality.

I have always been the one to believe in fairy tales
and true love..
and just when I thought I found it,
reality hits..

P: "You probably wouldn't support me if I moved away" he said
S: "um, yes I would, why would you say that? "
P: "Because you will be sad if I left.."
S: "I know, but you would be fully supportive of me if I moved away right?"
P: "Of course, I can't stop you from doing whatever you want"
S: "So does that mean you won't be sad if I left?"
P: "You are twisting my words.. but I am saying I would be ok."

That was the conversation.. that hit me.. pretty hard..
he would be OK? and he knows I will be SAD?
Guys all think they have me figured out because of my lovey dovey side..
but I am definitely NOT about putting myself out there more than the guy
I have learned my lesson from my last relationship, and I am REALLY.. upset at what he said..

He probably worded it wrong, just because he is a hopeless romantic himself..
but.. it was enough to sort of make me step back..

Its really irritating..
the stupid things boys say..
it makes girls do crazy things..
like.. REALLY distance myself..

alwndiandaiwdnawid relationships are frustrating no matter how amazing it is..

1 comment:

  1. hey sharon, i am like you, i like being fair, i like giving only as much as the other person.

    But what i've learnt this few years is that in love, there isn't a fair point, there isn't a half-half, and no one can ever measure how much love there is.
    and for love to work, someone always has to give more, work extra hard to keep the relationship going. if the both of you are just afraid to ever give it all, and keep reserving yourselves, then how is it ever going to work out?

    the question now is: Is he worth my all? Is he worth the risk?

    ReplyDelete