Monday, December 27, 2010

stages

So I'm sitting with a bunch of friends
a team of us that went to missions to Africa..
yup, we still keep in touch and meet about once every 6 months.
its really nice, because they are the most hilarious people ever..
Well.. put us together and you got a never ending entertainment.

But this is all besides the point.
The real thing I wanted to mention was how similar we all were in figuring out our lives..
I mean.. we are all about the same age range
some still in school, some applying to grad school, and the rest working in a job they hope will bump them up to senior positions...
Yup, all of us are all stuck on the same boat.. not knowing where it will lead nor... what will happen to us in the future..

When it comes to relationships, some are taken - in serious relationships..
others dating
and the rest single.. some desperate and others not looking.
Oddly, one of the serious ones are of me and my bf. :)

I am always the most interested in other people's lives..
sometimes more than my own..
everyone has a unique story to share and a unique future..
knowing where they will be in several years from now makes me smile..

lawyers, OT, accountants, healthcare providers.. etc.. endless amount of options and potential..
lets check in five years from now and see where they are then..
because its amazing to see how far we came from 5 yrs ago the day we all met.

the stories of my friends .. I will like to see how it all plays out :P

No comments:

Post a Comment