Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Time

Time is a funny thing.
It gets you to point A to point B
without you realizing.

Time heals all wounds..
or it just helps fade bad memories

Time ages you
physically and mentally
and time provides unknown opportunities.

We wait on time...
they say timing is everything
and "oh what perfect timing"

and that is exactly what time is.

As I'm sitting here in my friends apartment, beautifully furnished
(set up: modern/ vintage
christmas lights wrapped around each post
random furniture compiled together creating a warm ambiance.)

I can't help but be ENVIOUS.
this is what I want..
this is where I want to be..
they aren't much older than I am..
so I'm sad that the path I have chosen for myself.. will take me a lot longer to get where they are now.. kind of.. sucks :(
but I know.. it isn't my time to be there quite yet.
TIMING .. my time.. your time.. we all vary..
its about enjoying the moments and people during this "time"

The key is not to move too fast or too slow.. but walk, pause, breathe, then continue..
Its probably one of the hardest things to do..
because life.. ends.. when it is our "time"

No comments:

Post a Comment