Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I think I just realized that I have the best boyfriend in the WHOLE world...


Well after talking to my bestie katt..
we both realized all girls usually like to test their boyfriend.. test them to the extreme
so we can determine if they will truly stay with us thru thick and thin..

its hard to be complete in a relationship, especially when you don't really trust them..
NOT that you don't trust them personally~ just that you don't trust ANYONE to hold ur heart...

I learned tho, that my boyfriend... is asking me to trust him.. because he is so willing to be selfless for me..
Even though I put him thru some girly dramatic.. psychotic.. lecture about what he said..
he just listened..

his silence scared me..
I thought even more into it.. and thought he just didn't care LOL..
so we had a "silent day" of not communicating the next day..
which scared me even more.. and made me ANGRY.
lol <- see overly dramatic.. its in my blood..

but anyways.. that whole day he was planning, building, creating something special/ romantic for meeeee
to give me the best christmas eve date ever..
omg.. if you guys see how much thought he put into it!! I LOVEEEEE it.. the day was perfect :)
I just love spending the WHOLE day with himmm

hehe but anyways.. I'm glad that we are able to talk anything out, and that he's got me pretty figured out :P
i'm happier than ever..
:)

MERRY CHRISTMAS. I SPREAD THE JOY.. however it may come to you guys..

1 comment:

  1. i'm so jealous right now, please share what he did! :) Merry Christmas and have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete