Saturday, February 26, 2011

Friendship

This topic has been lurking on my mind for a while..
you know I realized that all people view the term and meaning of "friendship"
very differently.

Personally,
I use it as one of the deepest form of relationship a person can have.
I am the type of person that wears her heart on her sleeve
and I'm not afraid to show it.. even though it makes me vulnerable, it also makes me stronger.
That is why, I don't take my friendship with people lightly
and its extremely offensive when they aren't equal in effort, love, and respect.

I have learned from a rough path,
to cut those that affect me negatively
and to embrace those that build me up.

I constantly strive to be a good friend
and I put a lot of my time and energy into them,
its just sad when it isn't reciprocated
and many people in this world, use friendship.. as a temporary fix to help fill a void

I choose to cut..
sad to see
those around me, will probably not be around 5 yrs from now. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment