Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My stage

So I am currently in this awkward stage of my life
where I am just STUCK
I thought people only stay in this state for what.. 1-2 yrs
but I definitely feel like it is much longer for me, and it is only leading to more depression..

I need movement, I need change, and I need something to get my attention away from feeling so LOST
its so hard to change my perception especially when I have nothing to look forward to in the moment.

I am working my butt off in a job that pays me NOTHING
I am living pay check to pay check
My best friend lives FAR from me now
and I seriously have to spend a lot of my days ALONE
EVER since she left I seriously have no one to talk to, or enjoy doing exciting things with..
she was my go to girl, she was my best friend..
and please don't think my boyfriend.. is enough..
BOYS are NEVER enough in a girls life..
they don't even understand you half the time.. and when they try to console you thru a troubling time, often times they make it WORSE..
I am waiting on schools to get back to me.. but that will take 2 more months
and I used to travel- A LOT and now.. i am stuck in this STUPID SGV ... in seriously a FRKN BUBBLE..
doing the same frkn thing everyday
and I can't change anything NOR MOVE because I HAVE NO MONEY, NOR SAVINGs to TRYYYYYYY anything different..
I can't miss a single day of work.. and life seriously feels like the ULTIMATE LOW..
this ALL BLOWS..
and I CAN"T HELP BUT VENT...

No comments:

Post a Comment