Saturday, February 19, 2011

In my mind..

I have an image in my head...
ideal but can be made real.
I'm not..irrational in the way I think
and I feel that life can turn out to be as great as we make it to be

What's important to me:
1) family- i can't wait to have my own kids and have so much fun with my husband
2) relationships- I hope we continue to LOVE LOVE LOVE
3) friends- I hope I find a close knit of friends that reciprocate in effort
4) career- I hope all the efforts I put in will always result in excellence
5) interior design- I can't wait to design my future house
5) tea - want to COLLECT all things TEA
6) ballet- Want to continue
7) science - want a career in it
8) fashion - want to be up to date with it
9) GOD - want to DRAW closer to HIM <3

3 comments:

  1. I admire your intentions, effort and passion a great deal. However, I feel it's impossible to do all those things, and so putting yourself up to such an immeasurable standard of expectations, hopes and dreams, will in the end, 'hurt' you more than 'help'. I think you are very perceptive, keen, and introspective. Perhaps you just have to discover your niche.
    (In my opinion, I think you are very good in self-expression. You don't hold back, you know what you think, what you feel, what you want (usually), and you strive for those things. That's wonderful, I mean, most people in this world have no identity and walk around doing whatever their neighbor is doing... But I think you will shine the most when you do things for other people...)

    Anyway, I enjoy your blog posts and wish you all the best:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read yours, it's as if I'm reading my own thinking. Cept I don't write about what I think, because at my place here, people only loves to read happening/exciting events/things that what others did. No one cares about deep thoughts and it'll appear like a weirdo/loner writing weird emotional stuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems like you're pretty into Interior design. I'm one interior designer myself, it's a fun and interesting job :D

    ReplyDelete