Tuesday, January 18, 2011

lucky

I guess I would say I'm lucky..
I constantly feel like my boyfriend was almost designed for me
puzzle pieces, peas in a pod, you name it.. he feels "perfect"

I had no intentions of finding someone like him..
in fact, I didn't even know they existed..
I'm not saying he's PERFECT
but in a way he's perfect for me..

the one thing he has really given me is a piece of mind.
In relationships, I'm usually on edge and constantly thinking about how we will break up
constantly thinking where their heart is
and constantly worrying about not being good enough

I struggled to understand myself in a relationship
and sometimes in my disbelief from what I have found
i challenge him to the core, to test his faith and his loyalty..
I just need to know that he is "sure".. that he is "in love" with me..

I know the way I feel, but you can't always trust the ways others feel about you
I guess that's why he is special to me,
because even when he doesn't say it...
I can feel it..
he's special.. he makes me feel special..
I'm glad he's mine and I am his..

I am at peace when I am with him, and I am stronger with him by my side..
I enjoy his company, appreciate his time, and love his heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment