Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What's new?

Starting a whole new year..
brings on new things..
new problems
new blessings
new wonders
new sadness
new laughter..
"every day is a new day"

So in my attempt to save money, and pay off my debt... I actually feel more broke.. putting in huge chunks of my savings into my repayments.
On top of that, I have medical and traffic tickets <- both which make me feel like.. uh.. not necessary! but now i'm paying for my mistakes..
its only been 4 days of the new year, but i've been pretty good about not shopping lol..

le sigh.

so heres my update:
boyfriend? seems great. nothing really exciting.. I guess we're too poor or too tired to go crazy.. lol..
money? I think I need a 2nd job
friends? feels a bit distant with some- and in my failure to mix friends.. I have to work harder to keep all my separate groups of friends close to me..
work? I love it. but the pay sucks..and its killing my car
school? april.. APRILLLLL.. will tell me all
location? if all goes smoothly- i'll be moving to the san gabriel valley just so its easier on my life, my job, and my bf :P

What I hope to see in this upcoming future:

plan #1- NYU acceptance, Continue to work full time till sept, Pay off all debt, lug around my sucky car, and move to the east coast in sept.

Plan #2- NYU rejection, continue to work full time maybe get promoted OR look for a better paid full time job, buy a mini cooper in april, and work on a business plan (even consider moving up to nor cal to start a private company with my best friend katt)

So many options.. yet.. so.. many.. opportunities to fail. I shall be optimistic for nowwww

No comments:

Post a Comment