Saturday, March 20, 2010

Home sweet home

As I come home late from work, school, phil's, katt's, or from a cafe, and what not... I realize that I automatically go straight up to my room and close the door to either sleep, work, or plan something. I feel like my life has continuously been this sort of effortless, mundane pattern of leaving and entering my house. It wasn't until this very night that I came home and I actually took a step back to take in the scenery . In that moment as I just stayed frozen in the silence and serenity of this place I call home, I begin to breathe and take in what actually exist in front of me. It may not make much sense, but I have not been home for a while (not physical presence). My mind has not grasped onto this reality of being home- a place where family, laughter, conversations, arguments all take place. I should stay home more often and not just cooped up in my room. I should really live and interact with my family. We know they are there for us no matter what, but sometimes that mentality forces us to take them for granted. I don't like that and I don't want to live like that. I want to keep all my friends, boyfriend, and family in a good balance. Some stuff needs to change, starting from home. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment