Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Inspired.

Ah, when I watch people from all walks of life do what they love or are actually good at something, I become TRULY envious. No matter what it is, even if I don't like it. They are inspiring. So inspiring that I am exploding with a drive to take ACTION. 

Maybe I should attempt to live out my life a little differently. Yes, as of right now I am tied down to two jobs, classes, grad school apps, and GRE test. But 2011, I shall be making a lot of changes. It's a long way from now but I think my freedom will allow me to be selfish for a year and do what ever the heck I want to do. 

What those changes are, is a secret but I'm very excited. I might even start planning it now and work slowly towards all of it. Eep, I'm excited. 

side note: I love cute things.. its absolutely brilliant 
just simple paper cups. 

No comments:

Post a Comment