Tuesday, March 30, 2010

product review

Shampoo:

Dove- NOT good- their commercial should share the CONS of their product and how dermatologist don't like dove at all. Hair loss is extreme. Contains oil which can irritate the skin and can leave your hair oily at the end of the day.
vs.
Suave- Very skeptical at first because I saw it as a cheap product, but actually dermatologist recommend it because it contains only natural ingredients without the harsh chemicals. Left my hair feeling CLEANER, less hair loss, and more volume without getting oily at the end of the day.

interesting.

Lotions:
Aveeno- You would think with all the hype of this line, that it'll transform your life. EEk. wrong. I feel like this product doesn't do anything. No pros or cons. Makes the price not worth it. It can also leave you feeling oily and sticky when you go out.

vs.

Caudalie- New found discovery. With the amount I love grapes, its a wonder why I never used it sooner! Filled with antioxidants and the right amount of moisture, even their cheapest products reveal better skin- more radiance after one use! Seriously!

Perfume:

Marc Jacobs Daisy- Such a light perfume but so sweet! I absolutely WANT it because its not overpowering and it smells fresh

vs.

Moschino cheap and chic- A lot stronger, but with a lemony flowery scent. I love it too.

Milk:

Regular milk- filled with hormones from cows, hard to digest, can turn into curd. yuck.

vs.

Soymilk- filled with the same nutrients. Feels lighter. Is healthier and can still provide the same amount of calcium that milk is so popular for. I love soymilk, especially the one with vanilla added.

*diet trick*- Ice Green tea sweetened only with honey because honey contains antioxidants, moisture, and believe it or not enzymes that produce hydrogen peroxide helping in the healing process of the body :D. In general, green tea has definitely helped me boost my metabolism. Usually eating out late or eating sweets, I can gain 5-7 pounds EASILY.. but thanks to green tea, my weight has been stable no matter what!

1 comment:

  1. im still using pantene... whats your review for that? i kinda want paul mitchell .. but expensivee/....

    and i dont think when it says dermatologist reccommended, it's legit.. cause almost everything says that now

    ReplyDelete