Monday, May 31, 2010

Change me.

So much going on in my mind. So much happening around me.
Its hard to sleep, hard to breathe because I am overwhelmed and consumed by it all.
But what?
I don't even know for sure, but NO ONE can control it but myself.

Let's just say I lost myself.
I became a person that I hated and let that control me.

I know who I want to be.
Its time to change.
Its time to let go of insecurities, worries, doubt..
and live in the moment.

live day by day.
Yes... there will be the ups and downs..
but LIFE has a reason for EVERYTHING.
its time to accept the facts, its time to accept what it is.. and ignore the negative.
I only have myself to control.. I only have myself to think about.. I can ONLY change myself..
Its time for my change.

How do I start living this way? Ignorance
What you don't know, can't hurt you.
This maybe a STUPID way to live.. but its the ONLY way to live..
No more safety precautions, no more holding back.

I am in control of myself... so I can only work on myself.. to better myself.. and stay strong.

1 comment: