Monday, May 10, 2010

inspired.

I am definitely moved by people that do it all!
I guess the only person holding me back from doing all the things I want .. is really myself.
Well, sort of my circumstance too.
Everything is really hard to achieve, so I do have to ask myself- will it be worth it in the end, even if I was to fail?

I really believe that I fall in between- the book worm type and the artsy type. I don't really like leaning one way or another. I'm the type that needs both in balance, so that my brain will feel like it is exercising the left and right hemisphere. Other people, I know for sure are one sided handicapped, so the other side becomes extremely strong and driven. Mine is an average joe on both sides, so I pretty much feel very useless. I guess you can say, all I really got is hard work and determination. I wonder how far that will get me, lol.

I do have a side career in mind, and I don't know how attainable it is...
but I do want to take sewing, fashion, marketing classes- and create a HUGE dress line if not only everyday wear but FULL out formal wear. I have a lot of sketches done, even though they aren't accurate to how real designers portray them, but I think it's a good step lol.
I probably would want to design aprons later also. Anything dress- esque, I absolutely adore :D


1 comment:

  1. i want to see!

    and may i suggest full on petticoats and big ole skirts and let's do a tim burton romantic-goth-loli look

    :)

    ReplyDelete