Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lonely

Hm, for the past couple weeks, I couldn't help but feel the sense that I was alone in this world. I questioned if people really cared about other people, or if they were just using you...

I want those types of friendships you see in the movies- the ones where they have EVERYTHING in common, they are strong together, they are in sync, and they are there for each other NO MATTER what. ON top of all that, they are willing to do crazy things together so they can keep their friendship exciting.

Friendship is very similar to a relationship, and it really matters to keep in contact regularly...But often times, we do our own thing, and don't really have much concern OR time for anyone else in our lives.

Sigh, I guess this is called depression. I seriously feel it.

If you think about it no one is really there for me..
my boyfriend is either working a lot or gone somewhere, feels like we are living totally separate lives-
My sister- who can't DO anything anymore cuz she has two kids
My parents- are so lazy- they only like staying home to watch tv
My best friend- who is SO busy with internship, job, school, boyfriend- I'm afraid to intrude.
Others- DON"T have time to hear ur problems; or why WOULD I even want to burden them with my life?

So who really is there? Myself. Thus, I am lonely. I feel alone, and that makes me sad. Sigh. No matter where I go, I suppose I will always be alone.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sharon... haha. Actually I feel like a complete hypocrite because I at times feel the same, but one of the things you said yourself is that Christ should be the ultimate joy in any relationship. I am by no means a champion over this matter, but one who has been struggling with it for some time. What really rekindled my joy was to reread the gospel and the reason Christ came to die on the cross.

    Anyways, true story. I was having a meeting with csun's design team and hark as I entered the building I saw Kat! I asked her if she keeps in touch with you - haha. "Of course! we're best friends!" says Kat. I'm sure she misses you.

    It's almost May! Looking forward to see you soon.

    cheers,
    Joon

    ReplyDelete
  2. sharonie,
    I know we haven't talked in a long, long time, but I still care deeply about you and I'm always here for you when you need someone to talk to :]

    hope I can see your pretty face in person soon!

    -Han

    ReplyDelete