Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day

I learn something new everyday on how to treat this world a little better. I definitely used to take it for granted because EVERYONE already screwed it up anyways- but I guess this movement of helping the world be more eco- friendly starts with a single person.

I can definitely respect the way JOSIE MARAN- lives. She used to be one of my favorite models- I just love her classic hippie/ girl next door look. Her few pointers: put a BRICK inside ur toilet, raises the water- so it uses less every time you flush, use biodegradable products as fertilizer, turn off all electrical outlets (phone charger, computer charger)- saves you $90 a yr, she uses vodka to take out odor from your clothes.. so you can do laundry less often, interesting huh?

I should try all these- I like the way she lives.. she gave a tour of her home, its neat. Oh yea and she NEVER uses paper napkins- only cloth because its reusable and reduces trash.

k, Happy Earth DAY :D!!!

1 comment:

  1. ... uh huh..

    after all those years of laughing at me. now when a model does it you actually realize it's cool.

    ReplyDelete