Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Product Review

So there have been many MANY trial and errors.. but overtime I have accumulated some of my fave products. Here is the list:

1) L'occitane Hand Lotion- I'm a huge advocate of shea butter. I feel like its the only thing that helps with dryness immediately. --also any body soap that has shea butter.. I like also. :D

2) Kiehl's Lip gloss- I got the MANGO flavor one.. but I must say this really is the #1 lip balm. Helps soothe ALL lip problemos seriously. Burts bees couldn't even do the job of replenishing my UBER dry lips.

3) Kid's listerine- strawberry flavor- so funnn! It colors all ur plaque and junk pink when u spit it out and it taste good. Makes you want to rinse ur mouth often!

4) Kid's gummi vitamins- Yes.. I have fallen into the pattern of acting like a kid with all these kid stuff.. but seriously.. if they make it yummy and fun for kids.. its fun for me! OMG- vitamins are so crucial to your HEALTH. Working at the nursing home- I can't help but realize that many of their problems and injuries could have been prevented with VITAMINS. Take it while you're young.. especially the calcium gummies! WOMEN.. you guys lose a lot of bone tissue as you age.. you need to take calcium NOW... and MILK does not cut it!

right now I am testing out two eye creams.. can't tell which one I like so far but will update soon :D

1) bliss- all around eye cream
2) Korres- evening primrose (I think i'm leaning towards this one, but we'll see)

I wish I knew everyones "can't live without list"

No comments:

Post a Comment