Sunday, April 18, 2010

Product review

Sigh. I love sephora.. don't you?
anyways, I go there enough times to accumulate massive amount of points.. which ALLOWED me to receive a free gift every time! I'm trying out new things and taking home samples of anything I like. Anyways new discoveries:
1) "philosophy" amazing grace lotion
It is AMAZINGGGGGGG~. The scent is so subtle but STRONG.. and sort of addicting.. almost like clean laundry smell lol.. but I FOR SURE will be purchasing it in the FUTURE.. the whole tub. (its also anti- aging) :D

2) Not a big fan of "Korres lip balm" - dries up so fast

3)I want "inFatuation" lip gloss- big and bare. It really makes ur lips look fuller with good gloss not the sticky kind.

4) Clinique- milk cleanser- take the day off soap. I was pretty lazy when it comes taking off my makeup. With the two steps, eye first, then cloth to remove the face- ugh.. so I wanted something gentle and moisturizing that can do it all at once- I looked everywhere, everything else is oily or creamy, or petroleum- esque, meh.. but this is so light and really dissolves all makeup.

Vinegar- skin care? to be continued.


2 comments:

  1. i have a question for you, super product reviewer you!

    what should i do about tinted moistourizer? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I never use tinted moisturizers- but I have heard over and over about Laura Mercier's having the best one. :D
    I should try it.. I know that brand is super good- that's why its so costly :/

    ReplyDelete